ALPM invites you to spend a day at the Phoenix Zoo, learning all about aquatic management, updated rules and regulations, new techniques, methods, and chemistry. ALPM has excellent speakers to share the information and make earning CEU’s a fun and valuable day at the Zoo. Limited Seating 80 seats available.
Date: March 24, 2022
Time: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: The Phoenix Zoo, 455 North Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
Cost: $85.00 per seat
- Raffling off tons of prizes including a 55” Smart TV
- Dr. Fredrick Amalfi, Aquatic Consulting and Testing
- Nick McRoy, Metro Institute
- Jeff Jenkins, Arizona Lake and Pond Management
- Jeff Keller, Burns Pest Elimination
- Plus! Tentative speakers from SRP, Maricopa County Vector Control, Sepro Aquatics.
Arizona Lake and Pond Management as your host would like to see you eat well.
Hungry? We have you all taken care of! Breakfast includes Assorted Artisian breakfast sandwiches, Cheddar Hash Browns and Fresh Fruit. Lunch will be an assortment of select meats and cheeses, rolls, croissants, potato salad, penne pasta, potato crisp and fresh fruits!